Friday, February 3, 2023

Preliminary Exercise 6: Digital Camerawork Organizer: Camera Angles

Framing Techniques








Camera angles are a key concept anyone in film should know. Framing can make an image more aesthetically pleasing and keep the viewer's focus on the framed object(s).

In this assignment I learned how camera framing point out different things in a film. Camera Framing can make the little things in a film such as objects on a wall seem more important that they actually are. My teammates and I took pictures to help highlight this, and the may other important concepts in this lesson.

Here are 2 photographical examples:

Dutch/Canted Shot:

Dutch Angle: Shots are a Rotated. 

Low Level Shot:

Low Angle (LA):Below eye-line looking up. Used to Make character look powerful. E.G (Super Heroes ; Super Villains)

In this assignment I worked with 3 other people. I took the photos, and they defined the different types of shots and angles. We used teamwork to take all the 30+ pictures. 
I liked these 2 shots because it shows how these 2 friends are running aw from a killer that is chasing them. In this assignment I learned how learning Camera Angles is one of the first things you need to know before camera start rolling.

Here are some extra pictures me and my teammates took during this assignment:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Makahi. O of Motion Production presents "Creative Critical Reflection", Get a cup of coffee and a bag of popcorn because every mi...