Friday, February 3, 2023

Preliminary Exercise 6: Digital Camerawork Organizer: Camera Framing

 Camera Framing



Camera framing is the placement and position of the subjects in your shotsFraming helps to communicate a narrative, bringing context to a fleeting moment. These are the different elements included in camera framing Architectural, natural, geometric shapes, and light/shadow

These are he different types of Camera Framing techniques, The Rule Of Thirds, Symmetry, Leading Lines, Leading and Head Room, Depth, Size Equals Power, Break the Rules.

One Shot:


In film, a One Shot or Single Shot usually consists of one subject in a frame.
Crowd Shot: 

a shot or image of a large group of people (often extras) in a film
In this assignment I worked with 3 other people. I took the photos, and they defined the different types of shots and angles. We used teamwork to take all the 30+ pictures.  
In this assignment, I learned a variety of different shots that will help me and my teammates create our movie to the optimum ability. I also learned how Camera Framing is a key concept in filmmaking. 
Here are some more examples the me and my group took:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Makahi. O of Motion Production presents "Creative Critical Reflection", Get a cup of coffee and a bag of popcorn because every mi...