Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Research: Setting

KahiBlogs123

Piper High


In this assignment I learned what setting in film is. Setting in film is the time and place in which a story is told. establishes the mood, reveals characters and conflicts, and gives clues to a story's theme. The objective of this assignment was to work in our group to analyze the elements of setting, acting, costumes, hair, and makeup to support the genre of a film opening of our choice. The movie beginning my group chose to analyze was from Child Play (2019).

For this assignment, me and my 3 other group members created a 33 slide PowerPoint. The 2 slides that I will show you will define the elements of setting from the opening of the movie “Child’s Play (2019).”


To reflect on this assignment I learned that setting is a key elect of Mise en Scene and without it a movie will be not. I worked on this assignment with 3 members.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Makahi. O of Motion Production presents "Creative Critical Reflection", Get a cup of coffee and a bag of popcorn because every mi...