Friday, October 7, 2022

Preliminary Exercise 3 B: Introduction to Genre Conventions Bubble Organizer

📸 KahiBlogs123

🐅Piper High

The objective of the post is to apply my understanding of how mise en scene codes and their relationship to the genre conventions of a film. Genre is a stylistic category where a particular movie can be placed based on the setting, characters, plot, mood, tone, and theme. Three film genres that I am interested in is Horror🧟, Action🦸, and Comedy🎭 . Horror: Fiction which is intended to frighten, scare, or disgust. Horror is often divided into the sub-genres of psychological horror and supernatural horror, which is in the realm of speculative fiction. ; Action: film genre in which the protagonist is thrust into a series of events that typically involve violence and physical feats. ; Comedy: Comedy may be divided into multiple genres based on the source of humor, the method of delivery, and the context in which it is delivered. These classifications overlap, and most comedians can fit into multiple genres. I am most interested in Horror because it really gets you on the edge of your seats and in high suspense. I like Action movies because it always leaves me wanting a part 2. I love comedy movies because I’m either dying of laughter or on the floor due to laughter.🤣

In this lesson, the type of Media Text created is Print Media📰. In this lesson I learned about Media Text and all the different elements surrounding Media texts. On this Blog I worked with Brandon and Payton. We used our communication skills and teamwork to build this assignment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Makahi. O of Motion Production presents "Creative Critical Reflection", Get a cup of coffee and a bag of popcorn because every mi...